ViSiToRs!!!

About Me

My photo
Malaysia
my e-mail is dylan_1315@hotmail.com... who interest to be my fren add me at the facebook or msn..^^

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

raining!



Hmmmmm....





Now 3 o'clock AM!!.. sept 1... i heard the sound of rain tik tak tik tak tik tak... the sound make me feel relax... the day is very cold.. i'm thinking anyone gt a feeling same with me?? if gt i wan to share my feeling and wat i am thinking now wif he/she... izzit he or she will listen wat i wan to say?? i look outside the window see the rain and the sky.. the colour of the sky is dark... i saw the sky and think izzit sumone heart dark than the sky.... y ppl like to fight wif each other.. god gave us life to be a honest but some of the ppl like to be the dark than white... sumtime i feel god gave us life is the mistake.. because we suffer lot of thing in the earth.. why a lot of ppl wan to live the world like the rain falling from the sky... the sky crying for us because we doing such stupid thing in the world.. the world change like hell we cannot control.. if one day i stay in the world without fighting and hate each other i'm satisfied...

No comments:

Post a Comment